Pilot Identification Cards
Pilot ID cards are meant to be a non-consumable item that details information about the Pilot for your Unit. Once you create a Pilot ID card, you can continue to use it for other Units after a mission is completed.
- Click on the image below to download.
How to fill out a Pilot ID Card:
- Download and print the ID cards.
- A standard sheet of A4 paper yields 9 ID cards.
- Give your Pilot a name.
- Give your Pilot a Rank/Artificial Intelligence.
- Use the chart and fill in the appropriate field.
- The Higher the rank, the more bonuses you receive - however, you will pay a higher Deployment Cost
- Ranks range from 1-5.
- A.I.s range from Simple to Intermediate to Advanced.
- Determine Stats.
- Once a Rank/AI has been chosen, fill in the Stat Reduction Modifiers (S.R.M.), Available Mods, and Available Traits.
- Stats are listed on the right side of each Rank/A.I. level on the Pilot ID chart.
- Choose your Pilot's Traits.
- The number of Available Traits is based on Rank.
- The complete list of Pilot Traits can be found on the Parts List below.
- Determine your Pilot's Deployment Cost.
- The far-right column labeled as "DC" is the Rank/A.I.'s corresponding Deployment Cost.
- Write that number down in the upper right area.
- Your newly created Pilot is ready to be paired up with a Unit!
Below are Blank Datasheets for Unit Core Types which correspond to the Chest Part of your Unit. If your Unit uses a Rabiot chest, then select the Rabiot Datasheet. If your Unit doesn't use a conventional Chest Part, then select the one that closely matches. A Unit Datasheet is a consumable item. This means that after every mission, a new one needs to be created.
|Core Rules | Datasheets | Unit Datasheet Creation | Abilities|