Pilot Identification Cards
These are what players uses when they create a Pilot for their Unit. Pilot ID cards are meant to be a non consumable item. This means, once you create one you can continue to use it for other Units after a mission is completed. Click on the image below to download.
How to fill out a Pilot ID Card:
- Download and print the ID cards.
- A standard sheet of A4 paper yields 9 ID cards.
- Give your Pilot a name.
- Put it into the Name Box.
- Give your Pilot a Rank/Artificial Intelligence.
- Use the chart and fill in the appropriate field.
- The Higher the rank, the more bonuses you receive at a higher Deployment Cost
- Ranks range from 1-5. A.I.s range from Simple, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- Determine Stats.
- Once a Rank/AI has been chosen, fill in the stat reduction modifiers, available mods and available traits.
- On the chart, stats are on the right side of each Rank/AI.
- Choose your Pilots Traits.
- The number of available Traits is based on Rank.
- The complete list of Pilot Traits can be found on the Parts List below.
- Determine your Pilots Deployment Cost.
- On the chart, the far right column labeled as "DC" is that Rank/AIs Deployment Cost.
- Write that number down in the upper right area.
- Your newly created Pilot is ready to be paired up with a Unit!
Below are Blank Datasheets that correspond with the Units Core Type. Core Types are based on the Chest Part of your Unit. If your Unit uses a Rabiot chest, then select the Rabiot Datasheet. If your Unit doesnt use conventional chest parts, then select the one that closely matches. Unit Datasheets are meant to be a consumable item. This means that after ever mission, a new one needs to be created.